Armand Habazaj - b. 1977
- In '02 he graduated in Graphic design at Academy of Arts in Tirana, Albania.
- At '99 he began working as a press photographer.
First in the daily newspaper "Shekulli" and then for "Spekter" magazine.
- Between '00 and '07 worked in feature films such as:
"Tirana Year Zero" by Fatmir Koci / "Moonless night" by Artan Minarolli /
"Red flowers, black flowers" by Mevlan Shanaj / "A wonderful day" by Ibrahim
"Dear enemy" by Gjergj Xhuvani / "Littoral" (Tideline) by Wajdi Mouawad /
"Sadness mrs.Shnajder" by Pirro Milkani /
"We and Lenin" by Saimir Kumbaro /
in different departments as photographer, camera assistant and lights.
- '04 - '07 worked as a staff photographer at ALNA (albanian photo agency)
- From '04 working as a staff photographer for "Trendy" youth magazine.
- From '07 working as a part-time photographer for TIA (Tirana International
- Take part from '99 at "Marubi" international exhibition of photography,
National Gallery of Arts, Tirana,
Albania. At the first edition won the prize of "Fotografia Art" magazine.
- ALNA (Albanian photo agency) exhibition in '05 at National Gallery of Arts,
- Personal exhibition "Nudo+1" in '00 at Academy of Arts Gallery, Tirana,
- Collective exhibition "SART" in '00 at Gallery XIX, Tirana, Albania.